Paul Wesley Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Torrey DeVitto Reveals Her Love of Latin Culture

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

Little.Star.On.The.Sky

Little.Star.On.The.Sky
Administrator
Administrator

Torrey DeVitto Reveals Her Love of Latin Culture Torrey_devitto_latina_actress_0126_art

With more than 50 million Latinos in the United States, Jennifer Lopez judging American Idol, President Obama hiring a new Latina adviser, Mitt Romney's Mexican roots and Oscar nominations going to Demian Bichir and Bérénice Bejo—it seems like everyone is obsessed with Latino culture these days—and that includes celebrities who aren't Latino! Every Thursday, we'll ask one non-Latino celeb to tell us what he or she loves about la cultura Latina. Up first? Vampire Diaries star Torrey DeVitto!

What is your favorite Latin dish?

Paella or anything with Plantains!

Do people ever think you're Latina?

All of the time! There were a lot of kids from Puerto Rico at my high school in Florida, people always assumed I was Puerto Rican. Even now in California I get talked to on the street in Spanish constantly! Before anyone learns my last name they always assume I have some type of Latin background in me somewhere. I love it! I think the Latin culture is sexy. It's one of my goals to learn to speak Spanish one day, then I will really be able to fool people!

The sexiest Latino male celeb is?

Javier Bardem, obviously.

If you could date one Latino celeb, it would be…

I guess the only one who could make the night more interesting than my husband {Vampire Diaries star Paul Wesley) would be, Zorro!

The Best Latin song I've ever heard is…

There are so many! It's too difficult to pick just one song, but my mom when I was growing up ALWAYS listened to Julio Iglesias in her car! She just absolutely adored him, so I guess he would be on a favorites list. His songs are so nostalgic for me!

I love Latin culture because…

Because of its passion! I can relate to that a lot being Italian because there is so much romance and power in both these cultures. I love the dancing and the music from Latin cultures. I went to a Flamenco show in Spain once and it completely took my breath away!

My Latino friends in Hollywood include…

Fernanda Andrade and Daphne Zuniga are two beautiful, inspiring women I met and became very close with while living in LA. Daphne's father is From Central America and Fernanda is originally from Brazil.

izvor : www

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu